Kylie's BF Joel comes into my office with his iPod in hand, asking for the network key code to our wireless network, which is encrypted. I entered it in for him then asked if he'd like me to write it down for future reference. I know him well enough to know that it wouldn't do him any good, he'd just lose it; so I asked if he wanted it tattooed on the inside of his arm. His face lit up, and he asked if he could have it tattooed in a circle around his nipple. So Mike grabbed a Sharpie marker and wrote our home phone number in a circle around Joel's nipple.
Mike didn't like the way one of the numbers had turned out so he washed it off and wrote it again. Meanwhile, Kylie came in to see what was taking Joel so long. She watched for a minute, rolled her eyes, said "You're a dork" (although I'm not sure whether she was referring to Joel or Mike) and walked out.
Then Mike decided he wanted a tattoo on his nipple too, so Joel drew a face around Mike's nipple. Don't worry, Joel is 18 so it's not like Mike was doing anything kinky with a minor. It was just funny to watch Kylie's BF hold his own with Kylie's dad. Even the hairy chest didn't faze him.
Some of the pictures are a little blurry. I was laughing so hard I'm surprised they came out as good as they did.





1 comment:
Matching nipple tats...that's a new one! LOL!
Post a Comment