Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Catching up on 2009

I had previously set up the shell of the posts I had wanted to publish from the past summer, but never actually got to them -- until now.

Earlier this week I completed 4 whole posts, figuring they would be dated as of the date I published them.

WRONG!

They actually published as of the date I initially started them! I didn't even start them in any particular order, was just trying to get them all out there, planning to order them as I posted them. So they will be all out of order.

Please know that I am updating from the summer, and please check the archives starting in September 2009 for summer vacation photos. Any new ones I do after than, though, should show up on the top of my blog as they are supposed to.

BTW -- I finally took the plunge and joined FACEBOOK. If you haven't seen me there look me up and send me a friend request!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

You can change the post date for your posts: go to edit posts and then click on edit on the post you are looking at then at the bottom of the post there is a little tab that says "post options" you can change the date and time of the posts so they are posted as you want them to be! You can even do it ahead and pick a date in the future so it schedules the post. I do this a lot and then have posts up all week that I actually worked on on Sunday.

Post a Comment